Women of FileMaker is thrilled to offer scholarships to the 2019 FileMaker Developer Conference (DevCon) held August 5-8 in Orlando, Florida.
We believe in helping women fulfill their ambitions of a career in innovation and technology. And we understand that there are many challenges they face when trying to advance their careers. It is important that scholarships, like this one, exist as DevCon provides a one-of-a-kind FileMaker learning and networking experience that can help launch a career in tech.
This year, we are offering four scholarships which include a three-day FileMaker Developer Conference pass as well as a pre-paid registration to the Training Day held on Monday, August 5. In addition, each scholarship winner will be assigned a mentor to help her navigate the conference and get the most out of the experience.
Deadline for applications is January 5, 2019.
Requirements & Qualifications
- This must be your first FileMaker DevCon
- Essay to be submitted as a PDF
- The scholarship does not include hotel or airfare expenses
- The conference pass is non-transferable
- Selected scholars will be notified in early February 2019